Sunday, May 4, 2014

Week 1 of Me Made May

 
 
Nothing exciting here, I love this skirt and as soon as I find the pattern I'll make another one and blog about it,   There is too much black in this out fit.  I did have a long necklace on but had put it up as soon as I got home so I wouldn't get attacked by Cricket.
 
 


This is a fun shirt to wear Simplicity 3634 blogged here


On Saturday   we went to Southern Indiana and played in the dirt with my in-laws so I wore old clothes not made by me but I made PJ bottoms  so I think that counts.  This is probably McCalls 2476 just a basic elastic waist pattern that I have made countless times.


The nice couple that cleans our office just had a baby so I used the red minkey and children's knit for a quick blanket.  Best of all both pieces were from my stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment