Monday, March 24, 2014

Big Dog Bibs


Last week I got a new customer, a big customer that drools a lot and needed some new bibs as her current bibs were worn out from frequent washing,

The bibs are made of 2 layers of terry cloth and are about 15" across.  I didn't have any trouble coming up with some "girl" type prints for the binding and made 6 bibs 2 of which are duplicates




And here is the baby with one of her new bibs.  If you look closely you can see that the bib has already been field tested.

2 comments:

  1. Made some dog pillow/pad this week. Great way to use scraps--inside. Hope they are correct. Will take down next Friday when I am in Franklin. Isn't dog pound behind hospital?
    Love the bibs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy,

      No It has moved it is on 2160 N Graham Rd, Franklin · (317) 736-3924

      I take pet beds there and I know they will be happy to get them.

      Delete