Sunday, March 23, 2014

Vogue 8634 again


This is actually the 3rd time I have made Vogue 8634, see my last version here

I made this version with a light weight fleece fabric that I wanted to use before it started getting warm outside.  This top is warm and very soft, but even though the fleece is a stretch knit I should have made this bigger.  It was comfortable to wear but you can tell I need to adjust the size by the back view and work on a back adjustment for all my makes.    Funny, my teenage daughter really liked how this looked on me but I think it must be because the color suited me rather than how it fit.

I really like this pattern, it goes together quickly, something I appreciate during my late night sewing bouts.
















 

1 comment:

  1. Color is super on you. I think I would want a little looser, but it looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete