Sunday, February 22, 2015

Simplicity 8300

This fleece jacket was given to me all already cut out so it was a really quick make and finished a project I had sitting around for over a year



The sewing is simple and the instructions clear.  The only part that requires any thinking is the zipper insertion and it wasn't difficult at all.  You might  note however, that the pattern description calls this an over sized pull over and that is certainty correct.  I sewed a size 14 and it fit me with room to spare.  The only change I made was to add a band with elastic to the bottom of each sleeve for a bit of extra length.  Even though this fit me, the style and pattern look horrible so I will be giving this to one of my nephews who hopefully will like wearing this better than I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment