Monday, May 20, 2013

Me Made May Week 2

 May 11, top is a cotton/poly blend purchased from Hancock Fabrics a few years ago,  Simplicity 4886. Funny picture, it looks like I took it at the fun house. I strung the necklace and matching earrings  with ceramic, brass and glass beads.
 
 
 
May 10, standard black pants and Silhouettes #550, easy to make and wear.
 
 

May 9,  this skirt is Simplicity 7229.  I made it several years ago when Walmart  carried fabric the first time.  It is a cotton border print , very comfortable.






May 8, still out of town.  I made the T shirt from a nice knit purchased at Hancock fabrics 1-1/2 -2 years ago. 
 
 









May 7, Silver Knit, this is actually a wearable muslin.  I really like this pattern so as soon as I find it again I'll make it and blog about  it. I went out of town this day so I did not have my husband/photographer around to take my picture


May 6 T-shirt Butterick B5215  fabric is a light weight knit  I purchased at Stone Mountain Daughters during a ASG trip



 

 

May 5, skirt Simplicity 7229  Linen look cotton.  Not sure why the picture looks like this, the down load doesn't look this way. Of course it is wrinkly since the picture was taken after church.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment