Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Me Made May

I , Darlene of Not Enough Time sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one made or refashioned item every day and 2 made or refashioned items once a week for the Month of May.

The Pledge is easy enough but there my troubles begin.  I wanted to get the gaget so you could see that I am participating but,  I can't quite figure it out even with instructions.  I'll keep working on it and one day I am sure it will pop up.

I didn't want to post a picture every day wearing my me made items so I thought I would post a group weekly.  Easy enough.  For some reason  I am unable to email pictures from my phone now.  This started this week after I had to change my email pass word.  I don't see how the problem is connected because I can send other email through my phone.  Weird  I will need to find a I phone expert. 

Have you watched the Great British Sewing Bee yet?  If you haven't go to You Tube and watch all 4 episodes.  I loved these shows and feel that they are more like the type of sewing that I do and more realistic that Project Runway even though I really like that show too. 

Hopefully you will see some pictures soon as I also have a couple of new items to tell you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment