Sunday, January 12, 2014

Give a Homemade craft kit for a gift

I was rearranging  a box of fabric in my sewing room and found  a snow man panel.  I had purchased this and a Santa panel when my daughter was young.  I had made the Santa and even hung him up for several years but I no longer want to make or hang the snowman.   I thought that my niece might like to make this panel as she has 2 young children and rather than just send her the panel I thought it would be nice to send her a complete kit.  I had everything needed and I think it will be much more fun for her not have to shop for anything.  The picture below shows the batting, backing fabric, and panel.  If you look into the plastic bag you can see I have included the buttons thread, fiberfill as well as the plastic rings and wire needed to hang up the snowman when finished.  This idea could also work using any craft idea, beads, yarn, note cards, cooking items.  I hope she likes the kit as much as I liked putting it together.




1 comment: