Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year

Happy New Year!

Since today is the beginning of  a new year I thought it would be the perfect time to try something totally new to me.  I have been visiting some blogs, mostly about sewing and decided that this would be a good vehicle to help me build my skills and keep a record of my creations. My blog will also serve to document my thoughts and ideas about my intrests and who I am as well as who I want to be as I grow older and hopefully wiser.

I don't like Resolutions because they seem doomed to fail but I do like goals so here are a few goals to start the new year. 

1.  Start a blog and post at least weekly

2.  Sew a winter coat

3.   Sew slacks

4.  Knit a sweater

5.  Make most of my own clothing in 2013

6.  Clean and organize my sewing room

7.  Learn German

8. Be less wastefull

No comments:

Post a Comment