Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PJ's for a friend

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I last posted but it has.  Now I will need to catch up. 
 
Today was a coworkers 50th birthday and so I decided to make her some PJ's.  She is about 5'9" so she likes when I make her PJ's because I make them plenty long.   I had actually decided to make them a couple of months ago but hadn't started them until last night.   I cut them out around 10 pm and finished them and went to bed at midnight.  I think this was probably the first time in about 5 years that I actually had her gift ready on her birthday.  I was in such a hurry to finish and get to bed that I forgot to take a picture so here is a picture of the well used McCalls Pattern 2476 and the fabric.  I actually have enough to make a pair for myself. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment