Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Simplicity S0642


I really liked this pattern,  It was a quick make with no problems.  As always I made this at the last minute and didn't take much time for fitting.  I will defiantly make it again and spend a bit more time on fitting next time.



I
 I lengthened the sleeves but should have made them either longer or a little shorter, I can see where I have stretched the sleeves out at the elbows. I used the wrong side of the   fabric to make this top because I wanted to mute the purple and soften the look a bit.  The Rayon fabric is very comfortable to wear but does wrinkle after wearing it all day.
 
 
 













 
Crazy Cricket
 
 
 
 The simple back neck opening is quick to make but I don't think it was necessary, the v neck allowed enough room to get on and off over my head.

1 comment: